The SIMEULUE SURF CAMP (to be refered to as “the Surfcamp”) does not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. The Surfcamp will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable but may be used towards a future trip. (Must be used within one year from date of receipt).
- Final Payment is due at least 30 days prior to departure and is non-refundable.
- Payment may be paid by Paypal, or bank transfer.
- Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
- Payment at the resort for services is Indonesian Rupiah Cash only, no Credit Cards accepted.
- Cancellation of a trip must be made within 30 days of your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
Travel Insurance: Medical emergencies
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended and is not provided by the Surfcamp. We strongly advise Evacuation Insurance.
- Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure as per Indonesian regulation.
- The Surfcamp requires the guest to bring 2 photocopies of your passport to be given upon arrival at the Surfcamp.
Airline Related Information:
- The Surfcamp is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
- The Surfcamp does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
- The Surfcamp is not responsible for any health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
The Surfcamp will use all due care for the provision of its services provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at the Surfcamp at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by the Surfcamp for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of the Surfcamp may have negligiently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. The Surfcamp will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.